Welcome to Northshore Fellowship
Passion for God, Compassion for People.
We’re glad you’re here! Our theme for this year is LOVE.
We pray that you will feel the love of the Lord and the love of His people here today.
- 09:30 a.m. – Music Ministry Rehearsal
- 10:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Fully Staffed Nursery
- Children’s Classes
- Kid’s Quest (1st – 5th Grade)
- 5:30 p.m. – LifeSource Dinner
- 6:00 p.m. – Music Rehearsal
- 6:45 p.m. – LifeSource Ministries (Kids & Students)
- 7:00 p.m. – LifeSource Ministries (Adults & College)
February 18, 2018
Jr. Kids’ Quest (ages 3-Kindergarten) will start out upstairs in their class and Kids Quest (1st-5th graders) will be dismissed after the offering. Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs meet this Wednesday night – come join us!
Join us for class this Wednesday. Sign up for Winterfest March 9-11.
College & Career Ministries:
Our next Life Group gathering will be today at 4:00 at Cool Sports Icearium. Join us for class Wednesday night.
There will be no LifeSource dinner or class this Wednesday night. We will resume our regular classes next week, February 21.
Wednesday night rehearsals resume this week at 6:00. Our next Maximized Music is next Sunday night, Feb. 25.
We encourage everyone to attend LifeSource classes each Wednesday night. Our focus will be on LOVE. Kids’ Clubs & Students will meet at 6:45. Adult and College & Career Classes will meet at 7:00 p.m. Nursery is provided.
Dinner will be served Wednesday night at 5:30. The menu this week is BBQ baked potatoes with toppings, salad bar, dessert and drinks for $5 per person/no more than $20 per family.
Students – Come for a time of fun, fellowship, worship, Bible study, and prayer beginning at 6:45.
Our Life Groups will meet this evening. Take this opportunity to build relationships and plug into Northshore.
- 20-Somethings – will meet at Cool Sports Icearium at 4:00 for ice skating. We will go to dinner afterwards.
- 30s will meet at Calhoun’s at the Marina in Lenoir City at 6:00 p.m. The entire family is invited.
- 40s – are meeting at the Thompson home at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and fellowship.
- 50s – can choose to meet with the 40s Life Group or the 60s Life Group.
- 60 & up – are meeting at the church at 5:30 p.m. for a soup dinner. Everyone should bring a side dish or dessert.
Contact the church office for more information.