THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO
Welcome to Northshore Fellowship
Passion for God, Compassion for People.
We’re glad you’re here! Our theme for this year is LOVE. We pray that you will feel the love of the Lord and the love of His people here today.
“A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
- 09:30 a.m. – Music Ministry Rehearsal
- 10:15 a.m. – Worship Service
- Fully Staffed Nursery
- Children’s Classes
- Kid’s Quest (1st – 5th Grade)
We will not have meetings for the next two Wednesdays as we prepare for out six-week Summer Session.
May 20, 2018
We have a staffed nursery available for infants & toddlers.
Jr. Kids’ Quest (ages 3-Kindergarten) will start out upstairs in their class and Kids Quest (1st-5th grade) will be dismissed
after the offering today.
Weekly rehearsals continue each Sunday morning at 9:20 a.m.
Praise the Lord for a great Spring semester. We will begin our six-week Summer Session this Wednesday, May 23rd.
Baptism & Church Membership:
If you would like to follow the Lord in water baptism or become a member of Northshore Fellowship please mark your Next Steps card and see Pastor Stephen.
Pastor Appreciation Day:
Sunday, May 20.
Life Groups meet again tonight, May 20.
- 20-Somethings – are meeting at Trey and Erica Smith’s home at 6:00 p.m. Bring a traditional dish from your family.
- 30s – are meeting at Lenior City Park at 5:00 in Shelter #5 for a BBQ. Everyone please bring side dishes/chips/desserts/drinks.
- 40s – are meeting at Corner 16 at 6:00 p.m. (families included.)
- 50s – can choose to meet with the 40s Life Group or the 60s Life Group.
- 60 & up – are going to Calhoun’s in Lenior City for lunch after church
These groups are for care, ministry, fellowship, and prayer. Find your place at Northshore through one of the Life Groups today!
Contact the church office for more information.
Help us honor our graduates on May 27, 2018. This will be a special service to recognize and pray for the graduates in our congregation.
In an effort to protect the new gym floor we need to purchase new chairs for that room. You can help by buying one chair for $20. Just mark your offering envelope when you give. Thank you for your kindness and generosity! May the Lord bless you!